Christiane Northrup 468x60 Dr. Northrup Site Bookstore Happy Child Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc.

2014/05/20

{Video} Maha Mantra Kirtan ~ Version II, May 2014

Something I really enjoy is to sing. And it's even more enjoyable when it's a melody I've made up myself. Have been playing around with composing and it's alot of fun when it's Easy. That means, when I really feel like playing and not knowing why really.. and all of a sudden I've composed a melody that I enjoy ALOT and kinda cannot stop singing :)))
It has happened twice lately and I've composed two melodies with the Maha Mantra. One of which there is a video below. I'll videotape the other one aswell to post. I LOVE them both to sing and play.
Since I'm not a "Krishna Devotee", I don't know if there are any "rules" on how to make melodies for this Maha Mantra. I do it for the joy of it, and these two times it happened to be this mantra. Which is, by the way, easy to find a melody to, as well.
I've recently encountered a lovely translation for it to. That translation is loosely: Celebration Of The Love and Bliss In This Current Life. Ready to be reveled in [that bliss/love], at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment