Christiane Northrup 468x60 Dr. Northrup Site Bookstore Happy Child Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc.

2012/10/29

{Love Made} Raw Pasta Alfredo

I'm loving creamy pasta, and this one ~ the raw version of "Pasta Alfredo" is VERY tasty :))) There are quite a few recipes online, but also very similar... Some add truffle-olive-oil or exchange the cashews for hemp seeds. Anyhow, this is how I made it:
Pasta
Peeled Zucchini made into spagetti/fettuccini or similar using whatever tools you've got. A peeler works fine. I used a "turning slicer". And I used about a third of a regular sized zucchini per person (it's individual how much you want, but to know approximately).
Sauce (Serves 1-2)
1 dl (approx half a cup) cashews
3/4 dl water, I added first 1/2 dl and then some more to get desired thickness
1 tablespoon lemon juice
garlic to taste (raw garlic is stronger in taste, so I'm actually using a very small amount, just a few thin slices of a clove)
salt & pepper to taste
other extras to taste(optional) olive oil, truffle-olive-oil
topping (optional) ~ parsley, dill, hemp seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seed etc
Hay House, Inc - 445x90
Hay House, Inc 468x60
I used a food processor with an S-blade to mix the ingredients. When all mixed, I poured it over the pasta and gave it a stir to cover it all. Then added the toppings, today I chose dill and hemp seeds.
***
Check out other raw recipes like, for example Chocolate Chip Cookies, Fruit Leather Candy, Raw Cheesecake, Super Easy Raw "Oatmeal", Raw Chai Flavored Chia Pudding, Quick&Easy Walnut Mince - A Substitute for Minced Meat and more..., Delicious RAW Brownie And have a GORGEOUS DAY :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment