Christiane Northrup 468x60 Dr. Northrup Site Bookstore Happy Child Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc.

2012/08/13

Day 108 Celebration

Wow, it's already Day 108 of my third 108-day-fun-challenge so far!!! I can not imagine where all this will take me, it has already made my life a WONDERLIFE... fun-packed, delight-packed and with all kindsa super-personal surprises, I'm feeling sooo ADORED by this Universe!!! I hope you've had a wonderful ride yourselves during these days, or however many days you did! The fun is neverending, and evolving into new even more mind-blowing things! Only the past month has been very transformational for me in a rather cool way, lol, so I'm filled with awe about how MAGICAL these "challenges" are :))) It is also so awesome how the "magical" & "miracle" of life are my new "normal" and equally predictable. Some things are not even worth telling people, its too fairy tail how it comes together..lol..so some of the goodies I keep for myself or share with my insiders that already have personal experience and know very well what wonders are possible. The new "gossip" hahaha!!! It is ALL possible, and the KNOWING, the personal experience of UNDERSTANDING the unlimited potential of each one of us, WOW, just WOW... there are not words to describe it! Experience it for yourself, play with it, experiment, the "work" is SO DARN SIMPLISTIC it seems like non-sense LOL, but I cannot even describe in words the power of these "techniques"... one just gotta try em for emselves :))) yo!!! Did you miss to participate?? What did I do during this fun & supereffective challenge?? click HERE to read and try yourself! It is all free of charge! Many have decided to Donate (see donation button at the left side of the blog), which is warmly welcomed of course too :))) LOVE how the feedback is soo very palpable!!!
AND ... THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR DONATIONS, HEARTWARMING ~ WOW!!!! OH, THE LOVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment