Christiane Northrup 468x60 Dr. Northrup Site Bookstore Happy Child Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc.

2012/05/05

Darth Vader and Stand-Up-Comedy :))) LOL

Day 6 or 7 ??? ...currently too much fun going on I'm loosing track of the less important stuff lol... .. wow.. yesterday I saw Darth Vader a few times..the day before I saw a car with registration plate spelling FUN as I was riding a bus driving "rally"...lol and today we had Stand-Up-Comedy (yes, REALLY!!!) during the last lecture.. and lotsa laughs at the others too.. and a free super delicious lunch + coffe breaks (with even Green Tea as alternative).. Living a FUN and very good life.. yum!!! My Intention Game ROCKS!!!! Ps. Join me in this Fun Game Challenge :))) Click here or here for details!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment